The version 1.0.1 of the Dark Heresy: Digital Character Sheet App has just been released.
How to update:
Updating the app is really easy. Just open your 1.0.0 app and connect the device to the internet. Wait a few minutes, then close and restart the app. You should now have the 1.0.1 version installed. Important: After installing the update, please backup your characters with the backup/load button in the character selection. If the app crashes for any reason, you will be able to download the characters to your computer’s hard drive, reinstall the app and restore your characters.
App Store Updates:
The Update is also available from the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. You might however see the old version after updating the app. This is not a bug, the new version will be installed in the background when the app is running (please connect the mobile device to the internet). If you just purchased the app and download for the first time, it won’t be necessary to connect to the internet to get the newest version.
Why is this so complicated?
We have changed the update procedure to push new updates and bugfixes to your devices as soon as WE think the update is ready and not have to wait several days for Apple and Google to review the updates.
We will release a new update every week and every three weeks, we will upload a new version to the app stores.
Changelog version 1.0.1
- NEW: “Enemies Within” Character Creation options added
- NEW: Export/import/backup your characters. Also trade them with your friends
- NEW: New Update system for faster and easier app updates
- bugfix: fixed wrong talent in Adeptus Administorum background
- bugfix: changed STR to S in characteristics overview
- bugfix: fixed iphone6 splash screen and icons
- bugfix: fixed endless loading screen crash
- bugfix: fixed character creation horizontal scrolling
- bugfix: Character Creation white bar on Android devices
- bugfix: added navigate and operate to skills on Character Creation
If you have problems with the new version, found a bug or want to send us feedback and feature requests, just mail us. You find the mail addresses on our website at http://www.dizelabs.com